Sunday, September 14, 2008

I Should Be Sleeping...

It's late I know...

I was talking to my son earlier tonight...he's 8 but very wise for his age (let's face it, he's very wise for my age too!). Anyway, we were talking about photography...he has developed a new passion for it...and we were talking about a trip we took in August...to my Mother's house in Maine. Nicholas (that's my boy) had gone for a walk with my mother...a "nature walk" they called it. My mother brought along her digital camera and had let Nick use it. He has a very unique (yay!) way of looking at things. He was fascinated by everything he saw but had a special fascination for all the mushrooms growing along the way. I think he took a picture of every one of them! Well, I asked his permission to post a couple of his photos here and he agreed. Yes, I am proud of him (in case you couldn't tell).

Nicholas...Self-Portrait! Killer dimples!

Nicholas in shadow!


Yes, I know...it's slightly out of focus...but what a cool color!!

Okay, that's it for tonight. I will try and sleep now. I have bragged about my son...I am a very proud Mama! Goodnight...and dream sweet!!

No comments: