Friday, February 20, 2009

AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

Don't mind me...I'm in what I would call "a mood" tonight! As you can probably tell...its not a good mood! I just wonder sometimes, the purpose of some men?! Is it just to infuriate, annoy, generally piss off? What is the purpose? Okay, some men are not like that, I'll grant you. But...my ex IS like that (probably why he's my ex, right?)! Its been long enough now that he really should be moving on and finding something new to amuse himself with, right? He has a girlfriend...can't he be a jackass to her now? I mean, I put my time in...I've suffered with his BS long enough. Can't it be her turn now? Anyone's turn really...except for mine! I have children with him and love them more than life itself! They can't help who the sperm donor was...no, I don't talk to them like this...I am better than that. They love their father and should love him...but to me, personally, he is an a**hole and a waste of quality air space. :) Sorry for venting...its just been one of those days.

Anyway, I want to pose a question to anyone who feels they want to answer. When you are no longer married to someone...and they are the co parent to your children...and they are the one that your children live with 85% of the time (me...they live with me)....wouldn't you think that it would be a bad thing to make their (my) life a living hell just for the sake of their (his) own amusement?

Its time he moved on...I did...long ago. His energy would be better spent thinking of things he can do for his kids (our kids) instead of being happy when I am stupid enough to give him emotional control over my disposition! And I need to stop letting him get to me!!
Breathe, relax, and focus....then let it go.

No comments: