Monday, July 20, 2009

IT'S ALMOST FRIDAY!!

Just a quick note today as I am excited for this week to finally be here!!
My kids are coming home Friday!! Yay! I can't wait! I'm not sure why but it seems that this year, their time away has dragged on. They have a yearly, month long visitation with their father (in the states)...so I'm used to that...but this year feels longer to me.
So, I am busy doing the usual preparations for their return...cleaning their rooms, washing their bedding (to make it fresh again), making sure their favorite foods are in the pantry and, of course, baking yummy things for them to munch.
When they do get back I will have loads of laundry to do (their father likes to send everything home dirty) and my son will want to be wherever I am for a few days...all the usual stuff. My daily life will be noisier and more hectic...and I love that!
Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy myself when they are gone...sometimes. But I have so much fun when they are home. I just love hanging out with my kids...whether we are at home watching a movie or out on a hike...they are great people to be around.

Well, I better get back to it...lots to do...yay again!

No comments: