Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It Is Done!!....

My feelings are on a roller coaster today. To start, the closing on my house took place yesterday...my birthday. This was both a gift and a sadness for me. The gift was because it is now one step closer to closing a very emotional chapter of my life...and one less connection to the "Spawn of Satan" (a.k.a. my Ex). The weight lifted from my shoulders is one I am so happy to have gone. The sadness comes from having to leave the house where I lived when my son was born...where my daughters played and grew into beautiful young ladies (they're going to hate that I called them that...lol).

I have so many good memories that my children and I shared during OUR time together in that house (minus "S.O.S."). I am so very glad and sad to see it go...and I hope the new owners will love it and have fun inside and outside (almost three acres) and have lots of good memories too. Goodbye my house :) :(

Now, on to the next big hurdle! CHARGE!!!!

No comments: